Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mama Dos

I was probably in 3rd grade when Bonnie started weaving blankets for my parents. Since then she has been like a second Mom to me. She retired from weaving quite a few years ago, but was always there still. We have laughed so hard together that we've cried. At my grandparents auctions we would always have a good time (wink*wink) When I moved away to Las Cruces she and my mom were there, helping me unpack and decoarte my very first home. When I got married and moved back home she helped Josh and I paint (who paints bricks anyway?), and decorate "our" first home. And of course when we thru caution to the wind and loaded up to move to FL she was there helping me pack.
Not to mention she is the most honest, reliable, loving, caring person you'll ever meet. I've always thought her and Joe (Bon's hubby) have the cutest, strongest marriage. They seem like opposites on some things, she is so quiet and he is a bit louder! But I've looked to them for a good example of how a couple should be. My boys call Bonnie "Gramma" and I feel like she is their grandma in a way.
Bonnie has been a good friend to me and my Mom and on this day her Birthday I want her to know how much we all appreciate her!

No comments:

Post a Comment