Monday, June 6, 2011

Tanner Turns Three!











On June 6th 2008 an angel came from Heaven to bless my little family. Tanner Ray has such a contageous smile and laugh. He can be so crazy and brave and he likes to do what he wants. He is such a good little brother to Cody. Tanner is as tough as they come but has the biggest heart to match. Tanner's birthday was a aspecial event. It felt like he had an important message to share. Since Tanner was born only days after my Grandpaw died I like to imagine them sittin up there together. Tanner getting his first lessons on life from one of the greatest men I know. Tanner does have a special message for the world and I know someday he will share it with us, but for now I love that he needs his moomy, and that I am the lucky gal for the job! Love you Tanner, Happy Third Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment