Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring????

So I was enjoying a beautiful Spring in FL and then came home to Winter so I have major Spring Fever. Aside from the constant wind the weather has been OK lately.

We have been enjoying riding and going to a RSNC Sorting last weekend. Mom and I took 3rd and Josh and I did really good, we were just outta the time to go back to the short go. The boys had fun playing on the bleachers and at times rolling each other around in a big metal trash can! They were so filthy...they looked like boys having fun! I was glad we got to take them swimming too. Cody remembered pretty quickly that he's not afraid of water. Tanner took a little while longer to convince.

We're looking forward to going to Roosevelt on Saturday to celebrate Easter with Josh's Mom's family. I know it's not like the beach at the ocean but I'm hoping it will be close enough!!!

We are also looking forward to going to Moab in June with my Grandma Wells' family. Some of the crazier family members are going skydiving!!! Yes Gram is and so is Josh. I'm happy for them and know they will always remember it but I will keep my feet on the ground thank you. Mom and I are having a tailgate party and laughing at them!

The boys and I started our garden seeds last weekend. Nothin yet but I'm hopeful. We're working on getting the ground ready in the big garden. Our renter kept his dog in there over the summer so we have a lot to clean up. Josh's cousin Jeremy lent us a brand new rototiller so that's amazing. Thanks, Jeremy.



We've also been really working on food storage, and I'll be so happy to harvest all that free food this fall. Not so thrilled about having to can all of it but hopefully it won't be as hard as I'm thinking!

Not much else going on, just working and trying to pay off debt......we vow to be debt free by January 1 2012! I think we can do it too...we're off to a good start. Then I will start a retirement account to retire in the Keys! hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment