Monday, November 8, 2010

Spooky Night!






So Halloween ended up being pretty fun! The homemade costumes turned out pretty good, they were by no means cheaper than a store bought costume but oh well. Tanners is an Alligator despite the fact that he calls it a dragon costume. And Cody is an Astronaut....I know I know lame Floridian theme, but had to do it this first year!
We are really wanting to make it to the last Discovery launch. They had to scrub it several times now and it is planned for the window starting Nov 30th so we should be back from AZ. I've been watching the NASA channel and can't wait to actually see that huge shuttle in person.

We are all getting more and more excited about our trip home for Thanksgiving. I hope I can see all of my family in AZ. It will be hard to leave again but definatly worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment