Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SkyDivin' and 4 Wheelin'


Cody climbin' the cliffs



The mighty Colorado

Takin' a break




The crew

Last weekend we had a family reunion in Moab UT. Not really a place I would have planned to go but we went there so my Grandma could jump out of a perfectly good airplane and fall 10,000 feet to the ground with some young pup named Dave! Ha the coincidence is hilarious. I was waiting for the sky to break open with lightning bolts at any minute because my Grandpaw Dave would have never allowed her to do such a thing! She had a grand time and I'm sure will do that again someday. I can only hope that at 73 I'm as cool as my Grandma Wells.

We also got to take a 35 mile 4 wheeler ride thru the canyons down to the Colorado River. Such a different landscape than I'm used to. Since Mom's wrist is still broke I got to take three lil boys on the 4 wheeler with me. They had a good time when they were awake! For some reason my boys are soothed by the sound of a 4 wheeler and go right to sleep. It was difficult sometimes to keep them all on and steer at the same time.
All in all it was a great time catching up with family and going somewhere I've never been before!

No comments:

Post a Comment