Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Jess





Jessica with Cason, her face was priceless!



So in trying to journal the people in my life I've decided to use birthdays to remember special people in my life.
I met Jessica Canez when her family lived a few houses down from mine. Her mom started doing some part time work for Quarter Circle C and so we saw each other often. By High School when Jessica started coming to public school we knew each other but soon we became really close friends. We had a few classes together 'Yearbook' being the one I remember most, but High School Rodeo was what really brought us together. We started traveling together to almost every Rodeo. Leilani and Jessica, my Mom and I had a blast going all over the state competing and playing. When I made it to the Finals in Illinois Jessica and I stayed up all night and at 4 am finally woke my mom up and said we weren't waiting any longer and to load up. Five minuets out of town Jessica was asleep and I think she slept the entire way to Springfield!
It was by accident but probably in our destiny to become family. She married Ben in 2002 and I married Josh in 2003.

With all the ups and downs ins and outs, I have always considered Jessica a true sister, and one of my best friends. I wish her all the best and hope she has a great Birthday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment